Essential toolkits to have in your Vehicle.
Even for a leading brand car, A breakdown is inevitable. It cannot be overseen, be it either while you are driving or while just resting at your place. When Vehicle is not maintained and serviced at the right time, it will face a malfunction. But you can have emergency roadside assistance in your contact. Sometimes it might be time-consuming as well. However, having these go-to tools in your vehicle can helpful in case of emergency.
3 Essential toolkits to have in your Car
I understand driving a car on a lonely road is one of the relaxing activities. But if your car gets struct somewhere, you will too. Here are, few basic toolkits that’ll save you in helpless situations.
- Puncture Repair Kit- Tires are prone to get punctured. Especially when we travel on countryside roads. Though many roadside assistances provide ready Puncture service, having a puncture kit will be useful to check on them yourself.
- Car Jacks- Car Jack is a lifting device used to work under the car while having them raised. So that, one can work under the car after lifting it. It usually lifts the car up to 14 inches. Many services for cars need lifting a car, like flat tires, fixing leaking wires, etc.
- Jack Stands- A Jack stand has a similar purpose like Car Jacks but is used to lift the car and hold them in place. When the repair needs more time, a Jack stand can be used.
3 Essential toolkits to have in your Bike
If you have recently bought a Bike, you’d have probably given a few basic toolkits. Adding furthermore tools can increase safety.
- Multi-Tool Kit– Multi took kit has the basic essential tools every vehicle needs. Small tools like spanners, bolts, and screw drives will be provided in various sizes.
- Tyre Care Kit– Tyre care kit is a Puncture repair kit it has the tools to fix a Tyre/Tube. They provide a rubber strip to be inserted into the tire whole. Voila! Your bike is now ready to ride.
- Accessories – Having Minor accessories can be handy in unexpected situations. Tools like a torch, Duct tape to fix a broken wire, multifunctional knife, Gloves, etc, can be kept on the Bike to avoid calling assistance for minor services.
Although few fixes can be done by yourself or by someone with little knowledge. When you are not sure about what the issue is, reaching out a professional is advised. Garage On Road specializes in providing Roadside assistance service with 100,000+ satisfied customers. We are available on Play store as GarageOnRoad. Or call on our CC number 9971800751 to rescue you immediately.
To give you the best possible drive, Garage On Road provide 24/7 Roadside assistance. If GarageOnRoad is on your emergency contact list, you don’t have to worry anymore about breakdowns. We fly there to take your panic away. Bike repairings are done in one go. You can download our Mobile Application GarageOnRoad from Playstore or click on this link to book our services right away. Or give a call to our CC number 9971800751
To help as a Service Provider to the needy in midnight time login our Mobile App