Vehicles tend to stop at any place without giving any prior notice. These are the circumstances when we need car towing in Faridabad or vehicle Towing Service in Faridabad to the urgency. There can be various reasons for car towing, but the important thing that we all should be consistent about is how to tow a vehicle. So, here we are going to help you with the car towing process, precautions, etc. all under one roof.
- Connect your car, scooter, etc. only with towing vehicles
- Take the help of professionals for car towing services in Faridabad
- Recheck everything prior to car towing
How to get a car and Bike Towing Service in Faridabad?
Towing of the vehicle is very easy only if the right steps are used one after the other. Here we are sharing the imperative steps to be carried out for vehicle towing in Faridabad. If you need car towing or two-wheeler towing services in Faridabad, then search for towing services near you for the best results.
- First, the hitch of the vehicle is attached to the tow dolly
- Now connect the safety chains to the leads with the help of hooks. (Don’t forget to attach both the chains)
- The vehicle and the tow dolly should be placed on the ground in the nose-up direction so it can be driven efficiently.
- Push the vehicle that needs to be towed on the dolly and cover it with the lip, so it does not roll back to the ground.
- Cover the vehicle wheels or tires with the strap for more safety
- Ensure to disengage the parking brakes so the wheels can move freely.
- Start the towing process but make sure to give brake and acceleration slower than usual.
Precautions to be taken during car towing service in Faridabad
- If possible take the help of a professional for car towing in Faridabad or two-wheeler towing Faridabad.
- The person involved in towing must know all the considerations related to the vehicle towing concerning the type of the vehicle.
- Recheck the straps, safety chains, and parking brakes to avoid injuries or accidents.
- Use only tow-vehicle for this work
- There should be no overloading in the vehicle that is being towed.
TOWING SERVICES IN – Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Agra and Lucknow
Types of towing vehicles in Faridabad
There are majorly four types of towing vehicles that are used in common all over the world.
Flatbed Tow Trucks in Faridabad
As the name suggests these are flat and horizontal shape trucks that are used to carry or two high-end vehicles like BMW, Audi, SUV, etc. along with this it is also used to tow boats as well. It is used universally because the vehicle just needs to get driven to the bed of the truck and the work is done.
Incorporated tow trucks in Faridabad
These are specific tow trucks that are used to pull heavy-duty trucks, and buses only. It is known for its strength and stability.
Hook and chain tow trucks in Faridabad
These trucks are not being used much nowadays because of its chain clutch features. The vehicles are attached to these trucks through chains that are likely to damage them. So, instead of towing high profile vehicles, it is being used to tow scrap and old automobiles.
Hydraulic or Wheel Lift Tow trucks in Faridabad
These trucks are similar to that of hook and chain tow trucks, but it does not create much damage to the vehicle. Here hydraulic is suspended to draw the front of the vehicle to pull it up for towing.
GarageOnRoad serves with the best vehicle towing provider near you like a car, bus, truck, scooter, SUV, BMW, Audi, and even automatic cars as well. We have a well-versed team to execute the job of vehicle towing with utmost care and efficacy.
Check out the step by step method to understand how to Towing Service in Faridabad along with the required precautions and related information. Click here. Garageonroad is an open platform to reach out for the best vehicle towing services in Faridabad and 24/7 roadside assistance in Faridabad. Reach us anytime for help considering the cars.