Maruti is well-known to serve its customers with tech-driven vehicles which are environment-friendly too. The automobile giant is all geared with a new launch WagonR S-CNG across many states of India. With the name itself, you must have gained idea about its uniqueness.
- WagonR S-CNG – Key Points
- 26% better cost-cutting measure in terms of fuel
- Exclusively built with technological elements
- Exclusive vehicle dynamics
It is not the first time when Maruti has launched CNG cars in the country. Prior, in 2019, the company came up with Maruti Suzuki CNG also Alto 800, Wagon-R, Super Carry, Celerio and Tour S are some of the prominent examples. All in all, it holds around d16 CNG vehicles in its bag.
What makes WagonR S-CNG, the first choice for customers?
- At this point in time, Wagon-R S-CNG will be made accessible in LXI and LXI (O) variants along with standard warranty benefits. By introducing CNG, the expected fuel economy will be around 33.54km/kg. Added to this, there will be two engine options – 1.0liter and 1.2 liters.
- Price of this new launch of Maruti will be around 4.84 to 4.89Lakhs.
- The car is open for sale in Parts of Andhra Pradesh, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Gujarat, Pune, and Madhya Pradesh.
“Must Read – Product Walkthrough & Review of Mahindra XUV300”
Though in the recent past, sales of Maruti has declined drastically. Nevertheless, the company has planned to revive the yield and sales by opening around 10,000 CNG distribution Outlets in Gujarat, Delhi, and Mumbai. It has penetrated sales by 40%, and more is being expected.
Maruti is the oldest automobile industry of India holding its place with utter dignity. Furthermore, it is shaking hands with the Make in India campaign intending to diminish the burden of retrofitted kits by introducing company fitted kits.
Analyzing the attributes of WagonR S-CNG and comparing with the already available CNG vehicles, this launch can be claimed as a well-thought-out claim. The given price clubbed with 65000Rs. premium is a commendable catch for the customers. This step from the company will reduce the dependency of the vehicle on fuel plus will curb the pollution level as well.
Are you looking for 24/7 roadside car assistance for your four-wheeler then connect with garageonraod.com. We will supply you with all-round car support.
Should I buy Mahindra TUV300?
Mahindra TUV300 has outshined the expectation and can be taken into consideration. The flaws are minimal and can surely be ignored at its given price. If you are planning for the car, then go ahead and get the bookings done. Overall the performance gets a thumbs up.
Looking for 24*7 Roadside assistance for your car then GarageOnRoad.com will help you with the premium services at an affordable rate. Reach us now for more details or Download our App Now.
To Register as a Service Provider to the needy in midnight time login our Mobile App